Deliverability issues generally happen if there is something wrong with any or all of the following elements:
- Email content
- Email address, domain and IP reputation
- Bounces, Complaints, Blacklists, Spam Traps
- Email Compliance Laws
Spam testing software:
- Postmark SPAM Check: Postmark is a free tool that evaluates whether your email copy contains SPAM words. It grades your content and makes recommendations.
- Litmus Spam Testing: Litmus has spam testing functionalities as part of its platform. It tests your emails against the major spam filters and makes actionable recommendations. Their tool also integrates with MailChimp and Campaign Monitor.
- Email on Acid Spam Testing: Similar to Litmus’s spam testing platform, Email on Acid tests emails against 23 of the most popular spam filters and the most common blacklist services.
- Mail Tester: Mail Tester is a free tool to check spam scores. You send an email to Mail Tester’s email address, and the tool calculates your spam score. Although they focus on newsletters, Mail Tester will work with any types of emails.